How does it feels to be on the other side of not loving back?

I mean somebody loves you with all the heart but you can't just revert back cause you dont feel the same way!! But you really value that person !!

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to be there. Tbh it went like this-
    My friend had a brother. He's a year younger than us (yet still like two feet taller than me). Tbh at first I kinda liked him. Then I find out that he liked me too. At first I was kinda happy but after awhile I just... ugh. I felt weird around him. Like I didn't like him anymore, and I didn't want him to like me. I just wanted to stay friends. He is like the only person in the world who has ever liked me like that though. I felt like a terrible person because now that I knew I could definitely tell it took a lot of confidence for him to get the guts just to talk to me. I still talk to him on occasion. I don't think he likes me anymore, though.

• I know , it feels weird to be around one when he/she likes you and you know it!

What Guys Said 2

• shitty o ourse... i'd try 2 love her... even if i didnt'...:-/

• It hurt me that i didn't feel the same way

What Girls Said 4

• I've been in a similar situation. Not necessarily love, but that person wanted more of a commitment faster than I did. I was just honest and said if he couldn't slow down, then it wasn't going to work out. He stopped talking to me after that. It was his choice.

• I'm there right now.

• It hurts! Feels like someone ripping Ur heart out and stomping on it over and over again.

• It's a bit awkward