How does it feels to be on the other side of not loving back?

I mean somebody loves you with all the heart but you can't just revert back cause you dont feel the same way!! But you really value that person !!

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to be there. Tbh it went like this-
    My friend had a brother. He's a year younger than us (yet still like two feet taller than me). Tbh at first I kinda liked him. Then I find out that he liked me too. At first I was kinda happy but after awhile I just... ugh. I felt weird around him. Like I didn't like him anymore, and I didn't want him to like me. I just wanted to stay friends. He is like the only person in the world who has ever liked me like that though. I felt like a terrible person because now that I knew I could definitely tell it took a lot of confidence for him to get the guts just to talk to me. I still talk to him on occasion. I don't think he likes me anymore, though.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know , it feels weird to be around one when he/she likes you and you know it!

What Guys Said 2

• shitty o ourse... i'd try 2 love her... even if i didnt'...:-/

0|0
    0|0
  • It hurt me that i didn't feel the same way

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I've been in a similar situation. Not necessarily love, but that person wanted more of a commitment faster than I did. I was just honest and said if he couldn't slow down, then it wasn't going to work out. He stopped talking to me after that. It was his choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm there right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • It hurts! Feels like someone ripping Ur heart out and stomping on it over and over again.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a bit awkward

0|0
    0|0