How many of you like being single?

0|0
15|27

Most Helpful Guy

• Well id rather be in a happy relationship but its better to be single then a shit relationship.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• I love being single most of the time. But then I get horny or lonely and it sucks. Masterbating or using my Fleshlights don't replace the amazing touch of a woman. But it is very freeing knowing I am ok with being alone. So I am never worried about breaking up or being broken up with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me. I miss having someone who makes the effort to reach out to me first. And someone to hold while watching a movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • The grass is always greener. When I'm single, I hate it. No sex life, nobody to comfort you and listen to you vent about things. When I'm in a relationship I have to put with stupid drama, and plan everything in my life around someone else instead of just around me. It's a vicious cycle but you should consider the long term effects before starting or ending a relationship. They each have their pros and cons.

0|0
    0|0
  • WHY WOULD SOMEONE HATE FREEDOM

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images

0|2
    0|0
  • Sometimes I don't mind other times I do

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been with my girlfriend for a bit like five months but I must say that there is a lot I worry about like losing her, what tomorrow is going to bring, what she is feeling, etc... So there is stress because I do care about her so much and my feelings are growing stronger each day.. So when I was single I had no worries.. I say being single is easier and less hassle.. But the experiences you could have with another is worth it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know that I now seem like a teenage immature idiot, but I don't. I'm a shy introvert, I don't like being in large groups of people and I enjoy being alone often, but I'm still quite lonely. Especially because I don't feel like any girl likes me, although I could be wrong on that one.

0|0
    0|0
  • +one here.

0|1
    0|0
  • Getting tired of sleeping alone...

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty bangin' if you ask me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't been single for any significant time for nearly fifteen years... and... I miss being single. Nobody judging me, nobody telling me what to do, nobody treating me like an asshole...

0|0
    0|0
  • i didn't then now i do.. cuz ur not attached to anything and u dont need to worry about anything and u get richer !! lol u don't have to buy anyone anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh not I. It's mega lame.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me ...

0|0
    0|0
  • I mever date.. I know in the future is going to be intimacy, and I HAVE A LKTTLE SURPRISE... I get th e chuckle... lol...

0|0
    0|0
  • Since no one proposed me till the date. I feel it is good to be single.

0|0
    0|0
  • At least for the moment

0|0
    0|0
  • yea i like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I would love being single if I knew I could choose it and satisfy needs but still find a relationship if I decided to. But I can't make the choice to be single if I can't get into a relationship, so it fucking sucks. I'm single but not "living the single life" and goddamn I want to experience that for a while so I can appreciate being in a relationship more when I want to settle down. Ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • less usually than i dislike it... .

0|0
    0|0
  • Single doesn't have to mean "lacking companionship." Being single is great because things never get stale. There are always new girls to meet and fuck.

0|0
    0|1
  • I love being single

0|0
    0|0
  • I much prefer it. Most people are too trashy to waste time on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it but I'm ok with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being is single is okay until you get deep urges to want to have sex

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 15

• I DO! I mean, I definitely get lonely sometimes, but I like not having a boyfriend. That's too much pressure and stress.

0|0
    0|0
  • This somes up my feelings on being single http://youtu.be/2AwaA85nEbE

0|0
    0|0
  • I like being single, but a boyfriend once would be nice too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to think staying single would keep my happy and life would be much easier without problems but now that im in a relationship , and one that is working out amazingly, its safe to say id rather be in a relationship :)

0|0
    0|0
  • ME... I lost hope in humanity particulary in men unfortunately.. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't handle being with someone anytime soon. So yeah, I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fun but maybe someday I can enjoy my life with someone special I like being single when your younger

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be single and I loved it!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • not me... being single annoys the crap out of me since guys tell me they like me but won't ask me out

0|0
    0|0
  • me! :'( ...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I like it or not but I've come to accept it.

0|0
    0|0
  • im single and im Enjoyng

1|0
    0|0
  • me because he's being a shitty person right now

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like it

0|1
    0|0