Girls, What is the 20 question game and for what?

What is this game and what are the 20 questions... why do you it and for what?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• 20 questions can be used for you to get to know each other and also find out if someone has dealbreakers that you're not interested in.

For instance, I would ask a guy on the 5th question if he was bisexual, because that's one for me.

• So basically the 20 questions are any you want? and it is used to know is someone is good for dating?

• Ok... so I asked this girl out and she rejected me. Then we saw each other in an event and she came to me and asked me if I wanted to play that game. What you think she did that for?

• It could be a way to find out more about you which is what I'm thinking.

What Girls Said 4

• To get to know someone knew, to get personal, or to keep the conversation going when it gets kind of boring or run out of things to say.

Oh and you basically ask them 20 questions and they have to answer.

• It's just 20 questions to asks in order to get to know the person. You choose the 20 questions and you both answer them.

• 20 questions is used to keep the convo. going.

• Lol its when chatting becomes boring and you don't have any other choice to play it to keep the conversation going.