Why do I attract these kind of guys?

Why do I attract guys that act like they like you one second and the next second act like they have no idea who you are? Is it something that I'm doing? If so how can I fix it because I'm tired of falling for these type of guys. They make me believe they actually like me when they really don't.

Most Helpful Girl

• You mean douches? No clue. I knew one guy who was into me and yet when he joined a frat, he went sideways and acted like that to impress his friends.

You can try going after the nice guys who are attractive.

What Guys Said 2

• Perhaps try to hold a friendship rather than jumping in. Its a great way to weed out bad ones and keep possible partners

• Mixed signals you mean

It's because you are sending mixed signals too. So everyone gets confused and everything breaks down.

What Girls Said 1

• You just need to separate the players from the real men. You must attract players or u fall into their game. You just need to know how to play the game... unfortunately games are unavoidable these days.