Girls, Do you think a guy who shaves his genitals looks bigger?

Iv heard this before and im wondering if its true... do guys who shave down there really look bigger?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course, it's only natural! One of the reasons I shave is to make my clit look bigger, not that it really needs to though, its a good size as it is :)

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know about that, but I know that hwen you guys aren't shaved it looks disgusting and you won't get any head/sex from me.

• No. I just think he shaves them.

• not really. he does look prepubescent though.

• I never noticed a difference.

• Oh :( that sucks

• My guy is less than 4 inches, I never noticed a difference in pleasure, so my suggestion would be to find women who like all sizes. My first boyfriend was 8 inches and I had to be completely aroused or he kept hitting my cervix, which felt more like getting a papsmear than sex. It didn't help that the only position he liked was having my legs over his shoulders, which was unconfortable most of the time.

My guy has has been with a lot of women despite his size. I've had boyfriends of different sizes and there was no rhyme or reason for why some felt better than others. It def wasn't because of size.

• I guess so because the bush doesn't cover a part of it therefor it looks longer.

• Yeeeeha thats what i thought

• Trimming looks best, but yeah it look bigger.