How to become a better player?

So does anyone have general advice on being a player?

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of being good with women is down to genetics. Physical features, facial features, hair/skin, natural charisma, height etc. The less of these things you have, the more you must compensate with a good personality and the less you can get away with.

• ^^^Which (Asker) you are totally screwed since you have no redeeming qualities. Go Gay to get laid.

• Yes they do. It shows all the right characteristics. Funny, charming, wit, intelligence. Every girl loves a troll.

• Heard of Elliot Rodger? Best troll. Got heaps of chicks.

What Girls Said 6

• I would advise that you don't. Players aren't respected and are truly used. because they do the same thing to other people.

• I don't desire respect, I desire sex sex. In what sense are they used?

• I think you're sick. But I think whores would be cost less.

• Sick for not dumping the hypothetical girl after getting laid? Or because I see prostitutes?

• That's not really a positive goal in life... players get played.

• In what sense? (Do they get played)

I like sex and brothels are too expensive, so I think it's my best/only option to try to be a player.

• I wish I were, but it's not just a matter of choice.

www.pinknews.co.uk/.../

• I think I can, I think I can...

• here's my advice. Don't be a player. stop being a boy and become a man. grow up. be mature. have respect for yourself, first and it will in turn come back from the ladies.

• I don't want respect I want sex.

• Well that answers my question of how mature you are.

Well, once a woman sees that you're mature, she may want to be in a relationship with you where you can have all the sex you want! but if you would rather bang a mindless slut, than go for it, big guy!

• Most normal men would rather be Jagger than the Pope, it's got nothing to do with maturity, just a normal (male) sex drive.

"she may want to be in a relationship with you where you can have all the sex you want!" Not the case, plenty of men are stuck sexless marriages or marriages with occasional sex.

Obviously a (sexual) relationship would be ideal, but if I can't have that something else is better than nothing.

• Step 1: Be an asshole✔️

• You're saying girls like assholes? Being an asshole will make it easier to get laid?

• So you do think it helps.

Is there a step 2?

• Step 2: Alt+F4

• Inverted controls are best bro, no matter what anyone says!

• I don't follow you.

• I was just taking another meaning of the word player. As in, a player of video games. Inverted controls are when pushing up on the thumbstick causes you to look down and pushing down on it causes you to look up. Kind of like flying a plane. That's the only way I can play video games, but a lot of people think it's stupid or weird ^^;

• Oh right.

• Yeah, I do!

Don't.

• Why not? Girls have sex with random guys all the time, why should I not be one of them?

• Then you have no business going after anyone

• Prozzies are the best son!

What Guys Said 5

• Ask your mother, that is something that she should have taught you. Your desire to be a player comes from a lack of self respect or respect and since your father did not teach you how to be a man, for sure your mother knows what it takes to be a player. She had you, correct?

• Had me? She birthed me.

I don't want respect, I want sex.

• You may want to rephrase to how to become a man that helps women feel amazing.

• I don't want to be a white supporting women and never getting laid. I'm happy with phrasing.

• Then be happy alone.

• Yeah I do. Be a creep and a stalker, that should make you a better player

• Flog the dolphin at least five times a day. And learn how to give a girl an orgasm just by touching her feet. And never and I mean never show any kind of respect to homaphrodites. Best of luck to ya mate.

• left right left right B A start