Best way to stop being friends with benefits with someone I'm starting to get feelings for?

Weve been hooking up for a while now. It has been a pretty casual relationship, basically just freinds with benefits when drinking.. but I have started to get feelings for him so I want to stop all of it. How should I go about this? I just dont want to get hurt in the end so I would rather stop hooking up and talking to him now rather than later and get way more hurt. I do see him a lot because he's my friends brother. I don't know how he feels about me either. I want to do it in a nice way.. wha to say?

Most Helpful Guy

• The best way is to just talk to him about it...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Cut it off right away. Let him know the plan was not to get feelings involved but that you're starting to develop some and don't want to get in deeper haha no pun intended but yeah

• i think u guys should sit down and basically say i think we need to sop because i will not get hurt what im trying o say i im saying to ave feelings for u