Where should I meet girls so its not awkward?

Im 24 my job doesn't count because 99% of the people who do my job are males. I've read that you should go and randomly talk to women at like the grocery store or something and that seems really awkward to me. Most of my hobbies have nothing to do with women either so I ask women what do you want us to talk to you about. Or if you could please explain to me what a succesful first encounter is like?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't try talking to women on the street or in stores because I would probably come off as a creep. The best dating places are all related to hobbies and free time activities. Go to the beach or an indoors swimming pool, go bowling and visit plenty of sporting events. The list is endless and is based on your likes.

What Girls Said 1

• Join a club with a lot of women in it

What Guys Said 1

• Well, you could speak about something you're passionate about and hope that passion carries over. It's good to have things that are of common interest to all people... like food. And there you have your approach for grocery stores.