Would you consider dating someone you've been friends with for a long time?

Would you consider dating someone you've been friends with for a long time? Why?

• yes
    52% (11)75% (6)59% (17)Vote
  • no
    5% (1)12% (1)7% (2)Vote
  • depends
    43% (9)13% (1)34% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I wouldn't mind some more input. :)

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Guy

• In some cases yes, while in others no. It depends on my former and current views with my friend.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Been there done that repeatedly as for why well friends often make the best girlfriends or boy friends if you a girl lol. Because you already have a connection with them, history with them you both know each other well among other things.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would love to date someone like that because we already know we like each other and enjoy spending time together.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't. If I become friends with them it's because I wasn't interested in them. I'm not the type to eventually have feelings for a person. I know almost immediately if there are sparks or not when I meet a person for the first time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, those are usually the BEST relationships. Provided you had chemistry from the get go, of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but not my current friends. I only have one guy-freind and plenty of girl-friends. I'm not attracted to him and hell, he's even 4 years younger than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because I would have already known him and him me. We know our interest and dislikes. That's why I could date a friend (guy) that I already know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did that.

0|0
    0|0
  • it all depends on how deep your friendship is and if you two will be better in a relationship than friendship and if you both are willing to jeopardize the friendship for something more

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if I won't regret it or I can't see him more than a friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would

0|0
    0|0