How would you feel when your date suddenly texts you good bye forever after the successful 2nd or 3rd dates?

Would you be chill about it

Would you feel bad about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly if they texted me "goodbye forever" I would laugh historically since it's so melodramatic. But if you mean they didn't want to see you again I would probably be a little confused as to why and then try to talk things out. Then I would be bummed about it and then maybe get a little insecure about myself and wonder why they didn't give me another chance. But soon enough I would cheer up and move on because that's just how life goes. Why would I want to dwell on someone who clearly isn't happy being with me? I would go out and find another person who actually appreciates my company and vise versa. And if I truly liked the person I tried to date before, I would be happy if they found someone who was right for them. The world keeps turning :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Well I would ask for them to kindly explain why, so that I'd have closure. Then I'll go have a cold beer or chocolate and move on.

• Hmm I'd be bummed out but I usually pick my dates wisely and there is always that chance where I could just say Eh fuck it?

• I wouldn't really mind after 2-3 dates, it happened to me before. I would just resume my search for the right girl. I would actually be happy she took the time to tell me and didn't just disappear like many do.

• Bad... even if I'm not that into her... bad.