Asking for a guy's full name ok? Met him online on a dating website?

Does it seem too much to ask for a guys full name if I met him on a dating site and have hung out with him once. And have plans to hang out again.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be like why she want to know that? Then I wouldn't like it.

• What would your first thoughts be? Would you be suspicious?

• yeah that's the progression of my thoughts, I wonder why she wants to know and then I'd feel a bit uncomfortable.

What Guys Said 2

• Depends how you work it in the conversation. Next time you're hanging out, just say "hey what's your last name" it's not a big deal, seeing how you're supposed to be getting to know each other.

• Yeah if you two hung out in life i believe you both
    should exchange real names

What Girls Said 2

• Nope, then Google him :-) I met my boyfriend off a dating site and we have been together for almost two years. We did the same thing. Gave each other our names and then searched. Never can be to careful. Tell him what you are doing and suggest he do the same. Then laugh about it. My boyfriend found a picture of me that I forgot existed and it was horrible. lol
    :-)

• no, dont ask... its too pushy.. if he wants he will tell you...