Ladies serious question?

I'm 23 work at a store. Two 18 year old girls come and flirt. One a brunette and one a blonde. They are gorgeous but i'm into blondes. The brunette seems more into me since she talks more vs the blonde who is more quite. I asked out the blonde within time and she said "YES". The thing is she's turned down two of my dates already. She has called me baby etc via text.

1st time- She said it was her bday and couldn't she wasn't lying (ig pics)

2nd time- She said she had to go on a college trip all weekend

It's been 2 months and since then i haven't contacted her. Could this girl be into me? It could be she's shy but also could be she's turning me down gently to not make it awkward. You be the judge.

Most Helpful Girl

• well im blonde so I don't know if that will affect my insight but she could just be shy and worried that you won't want her for anything more than her body she could have had bad experiences in the past so try asking her out to dinner and a movie or a nice romantic dinner and a romantic walk somewhere and show her that your interested but be chivalrous and sweet be funny and make sure you smell and look good!<3

What Girls Said 5

• If she was really into you. I would think she would put in the effort to wanting to see you. She sounds like she keeps having things to do. So why not tell her if she wants to go on a date with you. To let you know when she's actually free.

• stop asking this question. it's been asked for weeks.

• If she was interested, she would show interest and take initiative to spend time with you. If she bails on you one more time, she clearly is not interested. Why didn't you pursue the brunette considering the fact she seemed into you?

• Well if she hasn't tried speaking to you in 2 months she is either not into you or doesn't want to hurt her friend.

• I say it's 50-50.

What Guys Said 4

• 2 months is wayyyyyy too long man. This guy below me is right. You should aim to meet the girls within 3 weeks! I even think thats abit long...

• Move on I guess 2 months is too long

• try one more time if you really want her otherwise leave it be

• Girls who are interested will make time for you. Sorry.