Guys, when does the hot and cold game stop?

I am so lost in how much to contact guys/the guy I like on a daily basis. I get easily turned off when guys show too much interest in the beginning, therefor since I'm so sensitive to that I hardly show any interest eventhough I've fallen for the guy. In a way it's sad to hide your feelings, but I'm so afraid that if I show the guy that I genuinely like him, he will run away, because that's how I react.. It's like I feel I get to have him longer if I don't give too much of myself too fast. And the more "off" I am the more "on" he get's. But I usually end up not showing much interest at all and it dosn't lead anywhere, so it works for a while but of course not for very long.

I never know when "the game" stops

What is just enough to show him I am interested, but not turning him off? I mean anyting from texting, calling, asking to hangout

What turns you off and what makes you more interested?

Thank you guys for answering! I'm asking because I'm tired of my own behavior and want to change. Next guy I'm interested in I'm gonna be honest and upfront and see what happens!

5

Most Helpful Guy

• well, many guys dont get turned off or scared when a girl shows interest, in fact i would say most of us prefer when a girl shows genuine interest.

However if you truly get turned off by a guy for simply showing genuine interest in you (which i think is pitiful, but i guess you can't help it) then its at least good that you try to behave in a way that shows what kind of person you want to meet. But its not that difficult to show that you are interested without being clingy. find the right balance, and hope that the guy is similar to you in that he wants someone who is hard to get.

What Guys Said 4

• once you start those games, they will never stop. so don't play them. Hot and cold game is the most childish game in the world. it makes one think , he or she did something wrong. it's confusing and sooner or later it gets frustrating.

• I fucking hate the games. Just text/call/date them when you want to. Or don't when you don't. Either way, just be transparent and upfront.

• personally it'll make me more interested if a gal was honest... and if she told me she's interested as well... i'll keep on insistin 8)

• I always liked it when the girl cut the BS and told me how she felt. Saves everyone a lot of time.

The hot and cold game ends around 26-28 lol