Do not underestimate the power of a girl's detective skills. Im not sure with what I found but I am turned off. Is this right?

I found the facebook page of the guy im casually dating. I looked into his friends list and searched this girl's name, who I saw calling on his mobile before. I was able to find her and checked her page. Although there's no proof that she was the girl who called, her posts is enough "Having a nice dinner with my superman! Awww" , "He met superwoman and she met superman" and in the comments, she didn't disclose any name or photo.

I already know/feel that he is seeing others but to actually find something like this. I met him through tinder. Should I cut him off now? Been with a few dates with him and I think that we hit it off but.. :/

I know how it sounds crazy but I don't know.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok, you are "casually dating" and have been on "a few dates." You guys aren't exclusive and dating others is still fair game. That is the concept of dating :)

Darn fine detective work, though.

• I understand. It's just the hopes he gives to girls is not fair or is it like that for every casual dating? They'll let you like you're the only girl they're seeing but there are others..

• Ahhh. Casual rookie, huh? :). No need to process, it just is what it is. He likes you enough to keep seeing you, but is keeping his options open. I assure you, the less you worry about it the better your chances. Do not confront him, that will drive him away entirely. Meanwhile, keep your own options open as well.

• Actually, I am not sure if I want to be exclusive with him because I already know what kind of guy he is. Quite confusing really but I guess you are right. I shouldn't be butthurt about it and just enjoy. Im not the type of girl who sends him message first nor call.

What Guys Said 5

• that was stalkin more or less actually...:-/

• :-/ yeah, quite a good stalking cause he wasn't easy to find.

• You're casually dating, nothing serious yet, so he can date whoever he wants.

• how long does casual dating last?

• Until you guys talk about how you feel, and what you want out of what you have. You both have to talk about whether you wanna make it serious or not.

• I think it's the girl who usually raises the white flag first eh?

• Ask him about it. And if he denies (which he most likely will) you can confront him with the Facebook page. At that point I'm sure your detective skills will tell you if he's telling the truth. If he doesn't, then cut him off.

• Should I still really ask him? Is it because its unfair to suddenly cut him off especially when he is talking about future dates?

• wanna be sherlock holmes over here

• And i'm a Sherlockian.

• Some people date several people either for variety or so they can compare them and make a decision later. I think that's bullshit but other people don't have a problem with it. I used to save girls as guy's names when I was playing the field, it stops snoopy girls in their tracks.

• I know but still.. kind of disappointing. Men can never be satisfied.

• I've been satisfied before, then she met someone else so that was that. I try to be nice but women make it difficult.

What Girls Said 5

• I met the guy I was seeing on Tinder too and after 3 weeks of going out with me he came to out basically last date with a huge hickey from his ex girlfriend. To say that I felt like shit was not enough. Cut it out of your life girl, you deserve better.

• How was he in your dates? Did you have sex with him? We've been meeting now for 3 weeks too, 1-2x a week. So you cut him out after you saw that hickey? what did you tell him and what did he say?

• Okay, i guess i can't brood about this for forever. How should I start asking him? I think of asking by chatting but its better in person but i dont want to see him now.

• Just go out with him, sit somewhere and tell him like "I've been feeling as if something is not right between us and I want to know if there's something you want to tell me" or something like that. It's better if you see him now and end things quick

• Are you two exclusive?

• No we are not and I know that he is very much free to date whoever he wants and so am I.

• So why does it matter?

• You can say i'm jealous.

• You met him on Tinder... you do know that site is putting prostitutes out of work, right? Just sayn...

• I was new in Tinder. February . I honestly didn't know that all the people there wants sex only but at least he was different.

• Just another person who shouldn't stalk on social media. You are making assumptions based on half information.

• You should not cut him off. HE should cut YOU off.

That's psycho.

• Thanks for the reminder.