Choose between Skinny girls or curvy ones?

I'm confused. A lot of men say they like curvy girls but all I see is guya dating skinny and petite ones

• Skinny
  • Curvy
Can you tell whether I am skinny or curvy

Most Helpful Guy

• Curvy (not fat) and skinny. A skinny girl can be curvy, and for me, that's the best type of body.

• This right here

• What's fat to you? Coz in Asian countries like here 130 pounds is considered like very fat and 5'4 girls are way tall

• It depends, I'll have to see the girl, cause height is a big influence in weight, a small girl could be fat, but weigh the same as a tall girl. Also muscles influence the weight. You may not be fat, but have muscles and weigh more.

What Guys Said 20

• C: Girls that are neither walking skeletons or walruses.

• I definitely prefer curvy girls, but I would date both curvy and skinny girls. I see curvy girls dating guys all the time, everywhere I go. I don't know how you haven't noticed it. I can't tell you're curvy from your profile photo. You look like you're maybe medium weight? I'm assuming you're curvy, since you're saying you only see men dating skinny/petite ones (and you said you're "confused" as to why that is.) The girl below in the video is the IDEAL body for me.

www.youtube.com/watch

• she has the upper body of a track star, and the lower body of a hairless bison.

• In general, I like curvy girls. But with all honesty the face in more important for me, and personality is the most important. The most beautiful girl I have seen in my life was skinny.

• I prefer curvy girls myself

please answer my question: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1478569-bad-self-esteem-rate-me-guess-ethnicity

• 2|0
  • I would go for the curvy girls, become they are a real turn on to me.

• I think you're a bigger girl because you mention the difference between what guys say and what they actually do.

Of course there is a guy for every body type

• Yeah, especially here in the Philippines most people are super petite like 90-120 pounds and short like 4'10-5'2. My heighs it 5'5 considerably short but it's the average for men here haaha I can't get dates hahaha

• Curvy doesn't mean what fat people want it to mean. Curvy is an hourglass figure, something skinny girls have a lot more common than fat girls.

• Everyone has different tastes.

• They both have great qualities. I just like what I like.

• Fit with curves, just like for girls' ideal men is fit with abs.

• skinny all the way.
    Curvy is too often mistaken by fat people for "I like a tub of lard".

• Skinny 😘😍

• I prefer fit and curvy

• Yeah everyone's different, I'm quite thin so go for slim girls.

• i can't tell cuz i dont have a picture.. i like normal or athletic body with curves.

• i choose both :P

• curvy are intimidating for many dudes. but the average skinny loser is easy to hit on... .

• I prefer athletic girls, but out of these, I would choose skinny.

• I'm attracted to both, not just skinny. How could I ever reject a woman who looked like this?

cdn.listcovery.com/.../curvy-hot-women-1.jpeg

What Girls Said 12

• It's simple: Men don't miraculously all think the same thing and feel the same way.
    They're all unique individuals who have different tastes and get this... some of them are actually not so superficial and wise enough not to miss out by immediately dismissing women for their body types! Shocker :P

• I agree with @zorro8888, people just like who they like. Some people have strict ideals but most are flexible in who they find attractive because attraction stems from a whole bunch of different factors.

• Some like skinny girls, some don't?

• Curvy isn't a euphemism for fat, big, or Thick. It has to do with proportions.

To answer your question though, most guys like slim/athletic girls with boobs and butts (how much depends on the guy). At least that's what I constantly observe in rl.

• Well there are guys that like both.

• The general consensus is skinny curvy. Not fat curvy.

• Why not both?

• It shouldn't matter. Guys will like skinny and guys will like curvy. Oh well

• Can these questions just like.. die.

• You can still be skinny but have nice curves , To me curvy girls looks the best in clothes. Straight skinny reminds me of a boy body , But all I see are guys dating curvy ladies. If you don't see it , Maybe because they can't pull one of these ladies. A lady with an athletic body and curvy. Many men can't get these ladies.

• All they seem to date are the skinny ones...

• Guys on here will say curvy and guys in real life will say skinny. That's my experience.

• I think it's because it's not easy to find a good curvy girl in real life.