How to keep male whores out of my dating life?

I have absolutely zero interest in dealing with promiscuous men romantically. Not only do I find something extremely unsettling about men who place their genital over integrity, decency, honestly, and self-respect and/or respect for women. But there tends to inevitbly be some sort of drama or complex nature attached to promiscuous people like that. -_- Whether it's baggage or some former "buddy" he used to f*ck who never gained the title so she pretends to be a friend, yet she used to/may still salivate over his d*ck. -_- Whether it's multiple opportunities for something shady to go down becaue he's made so many slutty connections therefore kinda making me feel like I have to make sure girls aren't trying to hit on him via social media. I just don't like the game playing that comes along with promiscuous people. And most of them are not upfront about how whorish they behave because they realizei t's sleazy, tactless, and ultimately unattractive.

I don't want to deal with men like this. They're a pain in the ass, they're exhausting, and they always end up being DRAMA all due to ego and their genital. Pass.

What are some ways I can pinpoint this type of guy? Any warning signs in his behavior that I can look for early on? Any tips or suggestions on how to bring this goal into fruition?

I'm pretty blunt so my idea of trying to deal with this head on would be straight up saying something like "If you're a whore, then get the f*ck out of my life. I don't have time for games. I'm not interested in dealing with any slutty baggage. So if you like to be shady and sleazy then exit my journey right now." but is that too forward? Does it come off as rude?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not gonna lie, there's a sense of bluntness in this question that I can respect.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, honestly, they usaully have all the traits women want ie they are self assured and confident, ranging from apathetic to assholeish etc. That is how they manage to be whores to begin with. You have better luck with quiter guys guys who don't generally hang out at places one would go to hook up or ogle ie bars and clubs. Glad to see some women actually calling guys out on this behavior. Hope that helps.

• then by da time u REALISE 1 of em is a man whore accordin 2 yer definition... DUMP HIM ASAP!!! ;-)

• Yeah, they're usually at the gym.

• You can tell somebody your not ready to have sex until marriage. Watch the whores run for the hills.

What Girls Said 1

• It isn't possible.