Girls, how would you choose between the guy who you like most and the guy who is the most suitable to you?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• It never works with anyone you don't really like. Also, just because you really like someone isn't also guaranteed that it will work out. It really depends on your gut. What does that tell you? Also if you really can't choose, maybe you shouldn't choose anyone. Just take your time. Usually stepping back makes your head clearer.

• how to step back?

• I feel broke now. I've always choose the guy I love most, so this time I wanna date a guy who really loves me, doesn't matter I love him or not, I want to see if it will make me happier and make things easier

• Hmm. Then you should do that, but you should ask yourself if it's fair to the guy who loves you. It's up to you! Good luck.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't know. I'd probably go with my heart and choose the guy I really like. Suitable is fine and safe but being with the one you truly like seems way more exciting and fun.

• yea I totally agree, but to go with your heart you may feel happier but actually it's very exhausted, and hard for you

• If I don't like him most that means he's not suitable for me... I don't like guys who are not suitable for me bc suitable means I like him and respect him and he likes and respects me... True repeat is hard to come by.

• I would try to make it work with the one I like the most

• Isn't this a choice between someone who loves you completely vs someone that complete you?

• well, the guy I like also said he liked me, but I see that now he is hesitating, but the guy like me, he is kind but not my type

• go with the guy you like the most

• Follow your heart and let that take you will it will.

• means I should always choose the one I want?

• Heart over head in most cases

• so i did a lot stupid things

• If he's not good for you then walk away (easier said than done)
      Don't be with someone just because they aren't suitable

• Are *

• i would probably think about the reasons why i liked the guy i liked and work at getting to know the guy that was suitable for me. Usually when you like someone its based off of looks at first and you may not know their full personality of their goals. me personally , i would choose the suitable guy because i would probably end up liking him anyways.(:

• not about the appearance at all lol On the contrary, the guy I like, his appearance is not my type, but I appreciate his personality a lot, so I became like him more and more and now even addicted to him lol, whereas the guy who likes me, he is tall and good looking, but his personality is not my type.. I just saw him once and I feel he is not special for me, just he likes me too much, always messages, calls, and want to come to visit me something like that