Guys, how would he think if I always contact him first? will he think I'm cheap and will I lose my value?

• you will lose ur value if u are always the one who contact first
    16% (4)
  • I will be happy if you contact me first
    84% (21)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Guy

• if u always contat him 1st... but he NEVER does... then there's NO interest from his side :-)

What Guys Said 6

• I think a guy would appreciate initiation occasionally just as a way of reciprocating interest, but if you keep initiating and he doesn't start doing it then he's not interested.

• No, but he might think you're clingy, which could intimidate him a bit. But I don't think you should play hard to get. Just do it in moderation.

• I wouldn't mind if a woman contacted me first.

• Depends on how long you've been together. After awhile it becomes part of the morning routine and for some people that brings comfort and starts their day off right.

• Yes, he will think that he is dominant over you at the best and that you are desperate at the worst. Either way he won't value you.

• Probably not most guys like it when a girl is eager to talk to him.