Why do white boys like asain girls?

0|0
11|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone loves a petite girl and they happen to be petite.
    Therefore some guys who are white... (boys? why boys?) like Asian girls.

2|4
    0|1

What Girls Said 11

• this question reminded me that i have captain crunch in my cupboard. YAY.

2|0
    0|0
  • Like, at all? Heterosexuality, I guess? (A crime in-and-of itself) You mean, compulsively, fetishistically - a little too much - I think, Orientalist misogyny.

1|0
    0|0
  • hmm, good question.
    I was watching a youtube video the other day about nudist resorts/camps showing a youtube video of a naked white girl giving a tour of the nudist place, and there was a whopping 6 million views on it. There was a similar youtube video of Asian girls in nudist resorts and only 600,000 views. Haha that says a lot about the current standards...

0|0
    1|0
    • There's this one white guy I find very attractive and I HOOOOPPPE. HOPE. That he doesn't have anything against Asian girls. lol
      I could see this guy as someone I hook up with maybe in my fantasies for now

• why not? like there's anything wrong with having preferences..

0|1
    0|0
    • although I don't quite know what ethnic background asain is supposed to be..

• lol! what

Asians are Asians. Chinese, japanese, vietnamese, koreans, etc. are all Asians.

• I know what Asians are but 'asains'?

• Cuz' that's their preference?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are adorable.

0|3
    0|0
  • Why do people have preferences?

0|1
    0|0
  • Only da for sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Good question. I always wanted to know that.

Maybe it's because they look different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yellow fever.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. Why you white guys attracted to us?

2|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• we all got preferences.

1|0
    0|0
  • Asian girls look exotic. They also look innocent and like they have secret sexual desires. They also look submissive, and they have a reputation for catering to a man.

They look attractive with that dark hair and their eyes. Often they have not so attractive bottoms and small breasts and that is a drawback. They DO look sultry.

2|2
    1|1
  • Why not - We all like whoever we chose to like

1|2
    0|0
  • My great great great great grandfather, Ulises S. Horsehead II, was a great man. He had 1 flaw tho.. he was deathly allergic to peanuts & that played a huge part in him losing his anal virginity to a crossdressing 65yo escaped prisoner of war posing as a bearded lady in a freak circus show, that traveled throughout the greater north American continent, year round, back in 1832.

2|0
    0|0
  • And who doesn't?

1|0
    0|0
  • This might surprise you but Asian women are not my preference.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's like asking me why i like ice cream. "Uhmm, because it tastes good to me?"

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they're cute.

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually thinner and year round tan!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and I don't prefer Asians. I like tall girls with wide hips and thick thighs and Asians usually don't look like that. Race doesn't really matter to me though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they're sweet and petite

I don't think I ever seen a fat obnoxious Asian girl.

2|1
    0|0