Girls, What is your idea of a perfect date?

Just Curious..:3

18

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd like to go to an amusement park or something. Nothing too serious.

What Girls Said 17

• Going to the movies.. light touching.. hand holding maybe.. dinner afterwards where you can talk about the movie. Laughing. A lot of laughing is great. A kiss at the end of the night. And if it is a third date, maybe even a second in some cases, go home with him and spend the night. =)

• For me it would be going to the movies and dinner to be honest. Depends on the girl though.

• Watch movies in his place. Take away pizza and a couple bottles of beer. Perfect👌🏼

• Me and a guy are actually going on our first date soon and it is perfect for me, we're going to a huge park that I used to go to when I was younger - it has fields, a forest, a lake and even a farm. After a day there we are going back to his and watching Tangled, I can't wait:)

• Go to a show or on a hike. Really it all depends on the girl.

• Somewhere fun or somewhere quietly when you can talk to each other and have the most interesting conversation but NOT BORING.

• Trip to the movies and then strool on the beach then he would walk me home and some other stuff might happen

• Hanging out in his bedroom playing video games or talking or watching a movie. Aww that's so cute. I wanna cry now

• The museum.

• Movies or a walk on the beach

• movie at home

• I'd have to say April 25th. Because it's not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket.

• Going to the movies, to a restaurant, walk in the park or to a beach.

• Going to the park... since I love sports I like of we play soccer or pass a football or something. going to the movies is nice too, or the beach

• Good flowing nonstop conversation

• just strolling at the beach is perfect for some girls

• Well not kissing on the first date cause that either mean you don't like her, or you don't just want to have sex, so you call her for the second date, and that means you really like her and not just for sex