How to go about making a move on an interested yet confused girl?

i've seen this girl at local pub a few times , i have talked to her but not many times. she always seems to notice me though and for a while was with some guy and give me weird looks. but that was during winter now she is there with gf's and haven't seen guy for a while so she appears to be single again and now when she looks at me she appeared rather interested in me for whatever reason. but i get feeling she is unsure what she wants or maybe unsure about me and what i wanted from her? i'm not even really sure what to try and talk to her about or how to go about making a move? she is a rather appealing option younger than me and great body for her age

What Girls Said 1

• I think she wants you to make the first move and talking I would just go up to her and tell her you are (name) i was wondering if I could buy you a drink would that be okay? if she says yesterday asking her what her name is where she's from etc. if she doesn't just walk it off it'll be okay you if she says yesterday asking her what her name is where she's from etc. if she doesn't just walk it off it'll be okay you'll find someone

What Guys Said 0