Is it needy to send him a text a night before our date?

This is our third date and I really really like the guy. The thing is that after our second date he started to contact me less and I got the feeling that he is loosing the interest. I got frustrated and texted him once that "okay, no worries, we can be friends." Then he became worried that I don't want to see him again and proposed to meet third time. He told me that he could not text me so often because he has a busy time at work and serious family issues (he needs to take care of his grandmother these days). When we are on a date, he is kind and thoughtful, treats me really nicely.

I want this to take it to the next level and encourage him to make a move, but on the other hand I'm still not sure wheather he is not pulling back. We are going to meet tomorrow and I was thinking to send him a text that I really look forward to meet him tomorrow.

Is this cute or needy? How would you feel about such text?

If I won't send a note, how should I treat him after he pulled back? I want to show him that I'm really interested. How would you like to be treated?

Most Helpful Guy

• that might be overdoing it, just relax and wait until you see him tomorrow.

What Guys Said 2

• No it is okay

• My approach to these types of situations is just be yourself, go ahead and text him, obviously don't go crazy and be clingy, but if you want to text then text. Let the chips fall where they may.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on the actual text.