Guys, what would your reaction be if your girlfriend farting on you as a joke?

Say she had got super comfortable around you and she came up to you, sat on your and let out a massive, long loud fart that reeked and then rushed off saying I bet you can't get me back and was laughing her ass off as she rushed off. Would you be grossed out or would you think she is awesome and be playful with her. What would you do?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I would either hold in my breath until the stinky gas passes or I would move away from that area until it's gone.

• What would you do if once the smell was starting to go away your girlfriend roped another massive, long loud fart that reeks of rotten eggs.

• I believe it's not a good idea to hold the gas in, so at least warn those close around you that you are about to fart or at least give them the hint that you are.

• Yeah more men should be awear of the dangers of women's farts lol

What Guys Said 17

• Most women have a baffling lack of sense of humour when it comes to farting. I'd think it was great she was so relaxed around you.

She clearly wants to play, so go play!

• I agree, I would get playful with a girlfriend if she did that because clearly it would mean she was in the mood to play.

• Grossed. The fuck. Out.
    Unless this is some kind of mutual inside joke then this just isn't right...

• Fart near me, sure. Fart on me erm... Ew
    I personally would shower if it smelt that bad!

Then i would get revenge slowly... Everyday... For the rest of her life.

• So what if say you where laying on the sofa cuddling with a girl, her ass was not touching you as yours and her face where facing each other and she pushed out a massive long loud fart that reeked so badly of rotten eggs or say she did a fart like this under the bed covers but not directly on you how would you react?

• We're all human, we all fart!
      But aiming your fart at someone on purpose is quite disgusting!
      I've been with my woman for four years now and she doesn't put her ass on me to fart :P
      Aslong as it's not direct contact it doesn't really matter in my opinion.

• Would not be impressed

• Um... Okay so I'm the type that would get revenge. So I'd get pissed at her, like especially if it smelled like ass, then go find her ass and get her back.

• I would do it back to her after I'd eaten Hormel chili for 3 days straight, she'd never want to play that game again, lol!

• I would laugh my ass off... then I would fart my ass off. She REALLY shouldn't start a fart battle with me. That's a door best left unopened.

• Oh you would be amazed at what so many women are capable of letting out when it comes to farting lol. Masive, long, loud farts that reek so bad they can peal paint off the walls. Many women from my experience fart this dirty. 😃

• I would tell you what I think but people get sensitive about their farts : )

• i would laugh but secretly plan my revenge. i would do the same thing to her but i would wait till we're in bed before i fart then hold her head under the blanket so she has to smell the fart.

• What if she farted back under the covers and held your head under and was laughing because you had to smell one of hers that reeked way worse than what you did lol

• girls aren't that strong. i doubt she'd be able to hold my head under the covers.

• She is getting dutch oven'd first thing in the morning.

• And then she relies with giving you a one back. What would you do then?

• Excatly women fart it is natural that is what some people need to realise

• I agree a study has shown women in general fart 3 times more often than men to

• I'd be grossed out because my girlfriend would never do that in 100 years.

• she wants the D

• i'd push her into a window.

You don't do that nasty crap with me.

• I would leave her. She is pretty uncouth.

• Oh hell no!
    Gross, immature not feminine at all...

• she's awesome, though kinda gross... Anyway she's obviously looking for a flirty play-fight.

• If we were close, id laugh about it and try to wind back.