Guys, Would you ever date a girl you met online?

I completely understand when people say there's some weirdos online and stuff like that but overall if the girl was normal and a friendly person not weird by any means would you date her? And are there like normal guys online or do you all kind of have a weird side to you I'm just curious because I know that their are some normal people online but I'm just wondering.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I have and would do so again. Online dating is not that weird of a thing anymore because it connects two people who might not otherwise have the chance of interacting.

What Guys Said 9

• Starting off a relationship long distance is not ideal. It takes a lot of dedication and communication so everyone has to be equally dedicated.

• errr no... never been into OD 8)

• I met my wife online. She lived almost 1000 miles away. We flew to see each other a few times and after a few months we moved in together for a year and a half and got married 5 years ago. It can work.

• Eh, I'd have to meet her in real life first.

• nope but I'd like to do it

• Yes I would.

• I have, 2 of them became serious girlfriends

• It's a possibility

• yeah, why not. Its not exactly taboo to find someone online get to know them and then date them.