Is my friend in love with her no good MAN or is she just feeling a since of obligation?

I have a female friend who, has everything going for her looks, brains, youth; however, she has a babies father that is a felon, unemployeed, and leaves her working two jobs, barley enough time to see her kids. She says she tired, unhappy, and loves him, and would love for him to turn things around, is she just waisting her time, hoping for the inevitable, which is constant unhappiness, or can she turn it around somehow and be happy?

Most Helpful Guy

• She probably has an unrational love for that man becuase he is the father of her children. Will he change? Probably not, if he didn't change when the kids were born what on earth could make him change now. Over time stress is going to grind her down and she most likely will miss out on many opportunities.

What Girls Said 3

• Women who have children tend to want to stick it out with the father at all costs. If she didn't have a baby by h she might have dumped him already

• She can't turn it around. This guy has to want to change and step up, no one can do it for him. Honestly I would say she needs to leave and make herself happy and her kid. Most people won't change until they hit rock bottom or people stop enabling them. By staying and working two jobs she is enabling him to just sit around and not provide for his kid.

• did you ask her?

• Yes I even offered my thoughts on the matter, but still by me being a guy, I might cannot feel what she is feeling and thought maybe I get a different perspective on it. I often don't have patients for this sort of thing, and just tell her to leave, but obviously its easier said than done.

What Guys Said 1

• if i was her, i guess i'd dump his ass... ;-)