Guys, How to prove to a guy that I'm not JUST the "good girl"?

I wanna show a side of my personality that's more wild and carefree but he doesn't seem to think I have it in me, lol :P Any suggestions on subtle things I can do to prove to him that I can be equally dangerous and fun too? I just feel like nobody expects me to let loose & have a good time because I'm always known as the shy good girl type and I'm getting tired of that stereotype. Even when I do something slightly outside my comfort zone people seem so surprised and I feel like I need to almost live up to my typical good girl ways. What should I do so I can make a different impression of myself? What things do guys enjoy girls doing that prove they're not completely "good"?

Thanks a million!! xoxo

7

Most Helpful Guy

• If he has 50 girls lined up already (according to you) then why do you want to join the drama? If you really want to go there, then I can suggest you walk up to him, plant a huge kiss on his lips while you push your boobs into his chest and grab his butt. (Had to recheck your age to make sure this was appropriate, lol) You really would not have been too out of line, but you would sure let him know that you are not :just a good girl"!

• Of course I was exaggerating about "50" girls part, lol :) No guy is that good at flirting :P More like 5 probably and thanks for the suggestions, ahaha :) Thanks for taking the time to answer!

• It was a good question, and it deserved an answer. Glad to help. And I did know that you were exaggerating just a teensy, weensy, bit. :-)

What Guys Said 6

• I'm a nice guy also trying to do the same things as you. The key is just to do those things you speak of and not give a shit what people think. Changes in personality or jumps out of your comfort zone will make you surprise people who think they know you. Just do it anyway and have fun.

• I will!! :) Good luck to you too and maybe we can swap ideas if my plan works, lol :)

• oh well... smokin a cigarette's an option... yet i'd not suggest it :-)

• Don't think flirting with lung cancer is a good idea either, lol :) Any other suggestions? I sort of have a deadline to prove this, lol :P

• raise da middle finger if somebody's teasin u maybe? 8)

• Haha, sure thing :) Thanks

• Ditch the bra every now and then. It will turn him on to exactly what you want. Also, suck his dick in a public place. Say you guys go to the supermarket or movies. When you get back in the car just pull out his cock and go to work. He'll take you home and shower you with appreciation.

• Very straight forward approach, ahaha :) Don't know if I have the guts to do that but I'm sure I'll come up with something equally great, LOL :) Thanks for answering my question Bigski

• Just be kinky in the bedroom. You don't have to do anything else outside. As long as you're not prude during sex he'll know you are also a bad girl.

• Good suggestion, haha :) Maybe not though since he apparently has 50 girls lined up unfortunately. Don't just wanna be another on his list

• Pfffff... XD I'm sure he's got 5 at the most.

• Here's hoping lol :) LOL

• i'm not touching this one...

• Get arrested.

• It'll be on my permanent record so probably not, ahaha :) But thanks for thinking outside the box, lol ;)