Girls, non-Caucasian ladies only would you go out with a Caucasian guy?

I'm curious because I have flirted with an Asian girl, a Persian girl and an Indian girl and I feel one of the reason they may have said no is because they aren't into Caucasian guys.

I like light skinned women, so if Caucasian women are not around I will go for Asian, Latino or any other light skinned even Indian if they are not too dark.

So would you go out with a Caucasian guy? Or is there some sort of cultural stigma or lack of attraction?

• Yes
    78% (29)
  • No
    22% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm hispanic and i find that I'm only interested in pursuing other hispanics. I realized this on tinder haha
    It's not that others are unattractive it's just that they don't make me feel the way hispanics do.
    I think it's because of a comfort and similarity thing. I know most hispanics share the same values, food, culture, music taste, or are at least familiar with it. Plus I've been around more hispanics so I'm just more attracted to them.

What Girls Said 22

• I would date any race. However, when I had a white boyfriend that I introduced to family who live across the sea-- they accept it.. Saying I'm "lucky" to have a white guy. My mother was told by her mother that she was "lucky to re-marry a white guy". I mean, my grandma likes my actual dad too (he is of mixed race), but I guess she likes white guys more. Additionally, this same grandmother also married a Dutch man, and again.. She was apparently "lucky".

I guess having a white guy just seems ideal in some areas. Because some of my family live in areas where Caucasians are not nearly close to being "common" in the area. Meaning that the superstitions of a common Caucasian is embedded into their minds.

I'm going off tangent, but like I said. I like guys of any race. But some others find white guys more attractive too.

• I thought white people were everywhere except for villages in Asia, Africa and South America.

• Well, my grandma is in Indonesia. And she's from a smaller village, so there are rarely any white people.

• I don't go for left overs. And I'm not a left over myself.

• What do you mean by leftovers?
      People aren't food.

• Excuse me, isn't that how you treat non ethnics as? Read your own words and find out!!

"I like light skinned women, so if Caucasian women are not around I will go for Asian, Latino or any other light skinned even Indian if they are not too dark."

• I guess my wording wasn't the best.
      What I meant is if I don't see an attractive woman of a specific race I would go for any of the others since I see all attractive women as equally worthy. I don't treat any woman as second best.

• I don't care about race.

• I would. I'd never turn a guy down because of his race. There are attractive men in all races, and if he has a great personality, then I would date him.

• i would. as long as he was okay with the whole... it's never going to go anywhere deal lol.

• What do you mean?

• Does your family disapprove of inter-racial dating

You look Caucasian in your profile pic actually lol

• yup, they do. my mom especially. my dad doesn't care as long as the dude is muslim.

lol no, i'm south Asian.

• I'm Armenian and am only attracted to Caucasian men. Many Middle-Eastern women will not be interested only because of cultural limitations.

• I don't care about his color if he is attractive to me for whatever reason, but I will not go out with someone who is anti-"too dark"

• Sure I would if we had the right chemistry

• Absolutely.

• And what's wrong with being dark You say "too dark" as if anyone darker than tan automatically doesn't look nice or wouldn't be a good person to date...

• I'm sure that someone darker than tan can be a nice person. I've met several that are it's just the attraction isn't there.

• I like light skinned women, so if Caucasian women are not around I will go for Asian>this doesn't sound geninue.

Yes I would date a caucasian guy but he also must have a good character in order for us to proceed to next level.

• I would but your probably wouldn't date me

• im too white for this question hmmmm...

• Im mexican and white guys are my weakness ;)

• I would but just as long as he doesn't make race a big deal... But I can't speak for your preference in women

• My ethnicity is East Indian and I would if there is chemistry and he is genuinely a good guy

• sure, if I'm comfortable with him. he must understand our culture too as Asian is still attached with our culture. Culture is one of the most important element for us

• Yes, race is irrelevant.

• I've dated white guys before, I think most Latina & other girls have.

• yes i would.

• Attraction is attraction.

• I'm latina. I only date white guys (;