Why won't guys date me?

Ok, so I'm kind of over being single. Still, for some reason I can't get a boyfriends. I've been told I was hot, and beautiful. Even a few guys liked me. But no really asks me out. I don't know if it's because I'm ''unapproachable'' or... I just want to know so I can fix it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know how you feel. so I've been trying online dating sites and have gotten a number of dates just no girlfriend. I have thought many of them went really well... so I dont know if I just suck at dating, or if i am just not as good looking in real life as I am in photos or just bad luck.

give online dating a try. you never know...

What Guys Said 6

• Tell us more about yourself - Are you quiet/shy?

• not really, I mean depends if I like the guy.

• I wouldn't worry - Your friends have said you are beautiful and some boys have liked you - Your time will come soon

• mayi ask? do u wear lots of jeweleries, make up and stuff? ;-)

• not really just mascara, I don't really need make-up. I feel girls who feel the need to cover up wear it. Plus, I wouldn't want to take my makeup off and look like a completely dif person. To me it's kinda fake

• :-)

if u did, then i'd assume that's da reason y guys avoid u 8)

• Do you have resting Bitch face? Are you always around other people? Are headphones in your ears every where you go? Etc

• I actually try to be the nicest person I could be, and I'm constantly smiling.. But, my friends seem to think I'm rude.. actually a lot of people...

• Unapproachable is my middle name... either wait for someone who has a pair to introduce himself, or go out and meet your own guys.

• Aye there loss kido 😊

• Tell me about it :/

• Its not like my name says the year i was born or it shows my age right😂

• found it! 16 the998, 6Xper

• I need pictures to see if you're really unapproachable.

What Girls Said 2

• Are you friendly? Shy? Do you make much eye-contact? Is your body-language easy-going and confident? If you say you know "even a few guys liked" you, then something must happen between them revealing they like you and them not-asking you out. Do you discourage them in some way? Or maybe NOT encourage them? If you're beautiful, it could be daunting if they don't get signals.

• You just gotta keep putting yourself out there.