I met a girl recently on a dating site and a she has stolen a bit of my heart am I the only one who feels this way?

I just feel a bit in love instanetouslly and wasn't intrested in any other girl, she has added me on facebook and we talk a few times a week, just wanted to know if their can be a happy ending.
here's me -

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you met her in person? How many dates

In my case I met a girl on POF, we been on 3 dates and we are going on vacation together next month.. I've seen her at least 10 times we talk and text on the phone almost every day.

• not yet but hoping too soon, I also meet her on pof snap. awesome great to hear mate

• Oh okay thanks so it's a good sign, would your advice be to take it slow?

• Yeah don't rush into it

What Girls Said 3

• I'm sure there will be a happy ending lol.

• You're just infatuated. You don't actually know each other so you're not really in love. Good luck to y'all, anyway.

• It'd be so funny if she was on here and found this question.

What Guys Said 3

• as i told u bro... u'd look better shaved and with thinner eye-brows :-)

• You never know, fingers crossed for you buddy

• Doesn't sound good if you have to ask us. I'm sry bro -.-