Dating older guys?

I'm bout to be 16 soon and I'm obviously not going to date someone way older like 30 or anything like that but I don't know why I seem to be attracted to older guys. I just think there is something much more attractive seeing a guy with his life together and doing what he is doing to reach his goal. Now boys my age can be like that too which is why I still like boys within my age group so I am not really excluding them hell.. I even favor dating them because it will be easier instead explaining to people why my boyfriend is 20 years old without them thinking I am just some helpless child who is dating a child predator taking advantage of me. I am actually very mature for my age and I am very on point on telling when people are lying or trying pull one over me so I don't think I can be tricked by some 22 year old because I know some of them like to prey on girls my age for sex and shit like that but I am just way too smart for that to happen but hey I never know but any guy I date can fuck me over so... there's that. If

I personally don't see the problem with me dating some who is 20 or below but...

what is your opinion on the topic?

I'm in 18-24 because when I sign up for sites I dont like how they restrict me from certain things or say I am too young so in case this site did it I just put born in 1991 :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Why does G@G have you in the 18-24 age range?

What Guys Said 4

• doubt most guys who r 30+ would feel da same about a 16 yo gal :-|

• You are the perfect target lol
    Cause you will get played while thinking it's not happening

• As long as your over the age of consent where you live I don't see a problem with it

• Older guys are okay if they're legal. If they're not then it's a big no-no. I don't believe a 4 year age gap is a massive deal though.

What Girls Said 4

• I see nothing wrong with dating an older guy. I myself am more attracted to older guys who have their lives together but I am 18 so dating a 20 year old isn't too much of a difference. I would tell you to be confident and make sure that an older guy isn't taking advantage of you. Some men do date younger girls because they feel they can control them, so watch for that.

• I don't see the issue either.

• well 16 and 20 is funky because you aren't legal, and what 20 y/o guy would date a 16 y/o girl not for sex? No offense to you at all, I'm sure you're a lovely young woman, but 20 y/o guys don't normally find themselves becoming emotionally attached to teenaged girls, let alone girls their own age, ha. I'm dating a 38 y/o now. age gaps become less noticeable when you're at the same/similar stages in life with your SO.

• Date whoever you want.

I was sixteen and already dating 32 year old men.
    I have ZERO regrets :)