Have you ever ditched or been ditched on a date?

I've never ditched anyone or have been ditched on a date, but I'd like to hear your stories. I've only known one guy who was ever ditched during a date. My friend's date ditched him at prom.

• Never ditched. Never been ditched
  • I've ditched and been ditched
  • I've ditched, but I've never been ditched
  • I've been ditched, but I never ditched

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had plans to bail if an online date didn't go well (or he turned out to be crazy pants).

• Thanks for sounding off. There is a difference between announcing you're ending the date and just leaving. Did you intend to tell your date or did you intend to just leave?

• I would have told them probably. Unless they were really crazy pants. Then I'd get a waiter or someone to distract them while I peaced.

• Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 1

• Never ditched and never been ditched.

What Guys Said 4

• never n never ^_^

• Nope can't say I ever have.

• Have you yourself been ditched? Thanks for sounding off, by the way. Don't forget to vote if you haven't already done so.

• I ditched this chick because she was being argumentative with me. I go on a date to enjoy myself, not argue with some chick who's pms'ing, I just said I had to go to the bathroom and went out the back leaving her to get her own ride home.

• Why didn't you tell her you are ending the date? Who paid the bill?

• I was teaching her a lesson for acting stupid. If I would've told her the date was over, paid the bill and gave her a ride home it would have defeated the purpose.

• I see. Don't forget to vote if you haven't

• Voted B, usually I can bullshit like there's no tomorrow but I was having an off day and she was giving me nothing to work with, I was trying to think of a way out of it when she just abruptly said she was gonna go and hang out with her friends- the way she went about it combined with the lack of chemistry just made me think- yeah, she'll be a real catch for some dude someday! lol. I did the ditching after a girl I was with was really fucking rude to a waitress after also telling me she thought the waitress was ugly, I paid what was owed, apologized to the waitress and left the bitch sitting there.

• Interesting. Don't forget to vote if you haven't already done so.

Out of curiosity, how was she rude to the waitress?

• it started with the special that was some pasta thing, she said she wouldn't be interested because "I watch my carbs" with the emphasis on "I" and an accusatory look. Looking pissed off when the food was put in front of her like her personal space had been invaded, no "thank you". When asked if the food was okay she said she was being interrupted and she'd say if she had a problem. I was tempted to tip the wine over her head tbh.