Does this guy like me?

Ok so there is this guy that I have been talking to for a while. We always talk about pretty much anything, but I'm unsure. I always catch him staring at me like today in biology (I sit by his best friend) and he was looking back for like ten seconds. I didn't make eye contact with him but I knew she was looking. In algebra, he sits in front of him and he always talks to me. It's really dumb, but I want to know if I should start talking to him more?

What Guys Said 1

• "In algebra, he sits in front of him and he always talks to me"<--- r there any other vacant seats and he seats in front of u ON PURPOSE?

• No, we have assigned seats but he always turns around and talks to me, and one time in history we had to take a test in the lab and he sat next to me, not in any of the other 15 seats that were open. It sounds pretty pathetic but...

• Seems he's interested anyway... : -)

What Girls Said 1

• Just because he stares doesn't mean he likes you.