Girls, is dating older women a normal thing?

I just want to know if it's an ok thing to date women who's a few years older than me, because for some reason, if feel much more connected with hot older chicks that are about 5-10 years older than me & they seem to be very mature for me. I've never dated before but I could only imagine me having my first dating experience with someone a few years older. I just hope that this is an ok thing for guys like me to have with those kind of women. So, ladies do you think it's ok for me to fall in love & date older women or is that a complete no no?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• of course its fine if u really love her then sure why not, don't listen to anyone who says it's weird and that the guy has to be older cuz they're wrong and wouldn't understand unless they were in the same position so i say go for it.

• Thanks for the advice. Because sometimes finding love is hard & things never turn out right. But you do make a point on your opinion about really loving someone. The truth is that I've never dated anyone before & I get quite shy when I comes to telling the ladies how I feel about them. And I sweat when I get touched by hot chicks who are just naturally to beautiful in my eyes.

What Girls Said 19

• Of course it's ok to date whatever age group you want as long as they're legal. Just understand that there are close minded people out there who will say it's weird, though I think it's more acceptable for young guys and older women than the other way around in society's eyes

• Thanks for your answer. Because, I always did have special feelings for older women who are much more hot & mature in my eyes. I also wanted to see how strong relationships about younger guys with older women would work. So far it looks like it works pretty well, because what matters is when both the male & female love each other. I want to experience this soon & test myself with those types of women.

• I just posted a similar question.. My guy is 10 years younger than me. We are really good together. It's all about the 2 people. Not what anyone else thinks. If she makes you happy go for it. Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise because it your happiness not theirs. :) I did.. I let people wear me down.. I became an emotional wreck and it strained our relationship but we are back and the same as usual just wth less mattering about other people's invalid opinions :)

• That's great to hear. And those are some real truthful words about relationships between the older & younger people who love each other. I do wish that I could find the right woman for me to spend my life with & just not any woman, because there are a few who are mature than the others. Besides that, I say that the older chicks who are in their late 20s - early 30s really has perfect bodies, best asses, & nice personalities than their younger counterparts. Thanks for the heads up about love between 2 people.

• If you like it then it's fine. There's no normal or abnormal, just whatever works for you

• Thanks for your honest opinion. Now I'm starting feel a lot more happy about this. The more women who's up for this, the more confident I feel about this because I want to make sure & ask them if they want the same thing from the guys.

• I think it's ok, my boyfriend is like 6 years younger then me and it's a very fun experience for both of us, so do what you enjoy lol

• Thanks for the advice partner. Hopefully things would go the way I imagine it. Good luck with everything you are doing out there. Thanks again for your opinion.

• You're welcome, I honestly think age differences make relationships fun and exciting sometimes, more people should try it lol. I hope you find someone :)

• Yeah. Thanks partner.

• Yes it is. And who cares if it's not?

• You have a point there. Everyone has theirffavorite likings in the type of people they are willing to be with. For me, I was just trying to be sure if this was a good thing to experience one day.

• My boyfriend is 3 years younger than me, i think the age is not important, as long you have connection and chemistry to each other.

• That's really great to hear from you. And thanks for explaining this to me. Because dating women older than me could be a thing that could so exciting & a real turn on to me. I just hope it works out.

• It will be good, trust me 😆. I'm happy with him, never even thought about the age difference

• I'm very happy for you and your guy. Because now, true love is where 2 people gets to become much more than just friend & become lovers. Thanks for explaining & helping me with this topic.

• 5-10 years is fine..

• Thank's for your honest opinion. To tell the truth, I've always had sexual feelings for women who are a few years older than me. And wondered how it would feel to be with one. I hope this happens one day.

• Very welcome :-)

• It is normal nowadays
    but for me i prefer older men

• Yep, everyone has their very own type of person to date even me. I would love to experience dating older women one day so that I could see how far I would go with those sexy chicks.

• First off, there is no such thing as normal. Secondly, yes. You are twenty three and are clearly considered an adult. Do your thang boy :)

• Thanks for the advice. Yeah, I just wanted to really be sure if this was an ok thing, but now that I've seen your comments I feel much more confident with this. Thanks.

• My ex was younger than me so I see nothing wrong with that though I prefer older guys or at least my age.

• I'm glad to hear that. Because I could just picture myself dating someone a few yesrs older than me. I would love to see how that works.

• Thanks for telling me this. Now I'm starting to understand more about this. Hopefully, I would get my chance to find that lucky woman.

• You're welcome :)

• Age is nothing but a number, if you are both happy and don't care what other people think or say then go for it :)

• Thanks for your opinion. Thank you for explaining all of that to me. Now I feel much more happier than before

• Id date anyone in their 20s older or younger

• That's good to hear from you. Because to me dating women who are a few years older is a complete turn on to me. Hope that everything would be great with you & you finding the right man for you partner.

• Age means nothing. But people usually date older men or women cause they are like a mommy or daddy figure. Mature has job can take care or provide for you. Hope this helps ya

• Yep, this really helped me out a who lot. Thanks for explaining this to me.

• Of course it's all about your preferance and what you like :)

• Thanks. I've always wanted to experience something like this in my life but wanted to make good sure that if this was a normal liking for guys like me to have.

• No problem :) and it is! I know so many men who like older women and are successfu! Make sure to go after what you like!

• Thanks again for your opinion. Now I'm starting to like this thing a lot more than ever before. I would be sure to make any woman's dream come true. I really love your opinion.

• That is completely fine! Different people like different ages.

• Thanks. I really do hope that I could findvthe right person soon. And thanks for telling me about the ageing never being a problem as well, because I really would love date a mature woman who knows everything about relationships.

• Dating ok. Falling in love no.

• I want to experience both so that I couldl if a relationship between the younger guys & older women work. I would try to date women between the ages 30-35. My current age is 23.

• yOu don't have to care if it's normal or not if you like going out with older women then it's fine as long as it makes you happy.

• Thanks. Now I feel a lot more confident about this & feel much better about loving older women. Those type of women turn me on because of the maturity personalities.

• You're welcome. I'm glad you feel better and more confident

• Yeah, I'm really glad too.

• Normalcy is but an illusion.

• Yeah, I don't see a problem if you are attracted to her and have some things in common. When I was 27 I dated a 22 year old. He was funny, nice, a gentleman, and we enjoyed the same movies & music, so it was easy to be with him so to speak.

• Thanks for explaining all of this to me. Because it shows those those type of women could teach me a thing or two about me being the guy who can impress them without even trying. Thanks again.

• No problem! :)