Do you ever feel that being introvert and socially awkward is ripping away the precious time and moments in your life?

I mean that you want to enjoy sometimes or do things by pushing your boundaries but couldn't coz thats not your nature and later regret it to live up the moment?

Most Helpful Girl

• Being an introvert has nothing to do with this, that's simply a term used to describe one's social style. Introverts just need more alone time than extroverts and get energy from within instead of externally. That by itself doesn't inhibit anybody from doing anything.

Being socially awkward is a different ball game. Socially awkward doesn't equal introvert. Heck I know extroverts who are socially awkward. I can see how social awkwardness could very negatively impact someone's life. I used to be somewhat and it definitely held me back from doing things and made me miss out on things. I'm very grateful that I grew out it and am no longer inhibited.

What Guys Said 6

• Story of my life. I don't even like to think of all the opportunities I've missed because I was paralysed by fear and self consciousness. My whole life has been empty and unremarkable. It's terrible.

• I use to but i finally said enough is enough! I just one day started puttin my self out the and dated and talked and had some good times and some bad dates kept at it and i am married

• I definitely wish I was way less introverted

• No, whatever I want to do I do it. I am shy people say but I do not live up to their comments.

• things by pushing your boundaries

• I'm introverted and I honestly like being alone. What you said sounds more shy than introvert

What Girls Said 1

• I'm an extreme introvert and I don't regret it at all honestly. I prefer being alone, and I don't understand the need to have people around.