Do you avoid people you have a crush on? Say you saw them but you won't talk to them?

• Yes I try to stay as far as possible away
    24% (4)25% (4)24% (8)Vote
  • Yes but I try to see them but just not talk to them
    65% (11)38% (6)52% (17)Vote
  • No I try to be around then as much as possible and talk to them as much as possible
    11% (2)37% (6)24% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Girl

• i did when i was younger. like one of my super serious crushes back then- i couldn't even look him in the eyes LOL. he even brought it up once when we were older. so embarrassing.

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @nateinak lmfao, no, not chopped liver. but i went to an RC school where this was not a widely known fact. but... of course, i haven't met anywhere near "most people" so that was inaccurate.

• Yeah, a lot of people who claim to be Christian (or any religion) don't know the bible (or whatever writings) as well as try should.
      *shamefacedly raises hand*

What Guys Said 8

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif Naw I just got on about my day and talk to them like anybody else. But before I can even develop a crush on them, we'd have to already be acquainted somehow it seems anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not.
    I talk to EVERYONE , I just need something to talk about lol

0|0
    0|0
  • At first I just want to see them but soon enough I'll engage in an actual conversation and before I know it, we're talking everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very friendly so I talk to everyone, but often times I may act a little weird when my crush is near by.

0|0
    0|0
  • You tell them this...

Sorry you have a crush on me but i am not interested

0|0
    0|0
  • option A cuz things are awkward now

0|1
    0|0
  • No I try to be around them usually, but some days I'm feeling shy and I try to avoid them

0|0
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't I go up and talk to a woman I like? The whole point is to get to know her better, isn't it?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I do avoid them because I'm very shy around crushes and I don't know what to do. I like seeing them, but I don't talk to them and I don't get near them either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if I look good hahaha if I look like shit I avoid him like the plague 😂😂😂 silly I know but we all do it

0|0
    0|0
  • I like looking at them. Talking is hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i try to creep on them and look at them without noticing me.

0|0
    0|0