Why would a non boyfriend try and go through your phone?

I caught two men trying to do this. One time my phone was unlocked. The other time my phone was locked and a guy was trying to unlock it. He put my phone down as soon as I walked in the room.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you leave valuable things just sitting sounds like them going through your phone is not the problem, you should feel blessed you still have a phone.

• They don't wanna steal it, they wanna go through it

• You are missing the point, you are careless with your toys which is a bigger problem then them looking at your phone.

What Guys Said 1

• Dump any guy who looks at your phone without your permission. This indicates that they have serious trust / insecurity / boundary issues.

• I said NON boyfriend

• That didn't really answer the question. I asked why not their personalities

• Seriously? It's not that difficult...

Question: Why would a non boyfriend try and go through your phone

Answer: Don't associate with any guy who looks at your phone without your permission. THIS INDICATES THAT THEY HAVE SERIOUS TRUST / INSECURITY / BOUNDARY ISSUES.

What Girls Said 1

• maybe he was about to use your phone? or to creep through it out of boredom/curiosity.