Girls, is a comic book/superhero geek in his 30's a red flag?

If you meet a guy and you like him and then you find out he collects comic books, is that a deal breaker? Or is there a way to make it work?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if that's paired with him living in his parents house without a job.

If he has a good income and knows how to manage his money and has a life outside of comic books, then it doesn't matter to me what he collects. The guy I like is still big into yugioh cards and buys cards that cost $60, but he makes enough money to be able to spend it on stuff like that, so it doesn't bother me. I even got into it for him so that we could duel each other.

As long as a guy knows how to collect and manage his money and have a life, it doesn't really matter what he collects.

• nice to see some ladies will share their boyfriends interest. Thank you for that informative opinion.

What Girls Said 6

• It's nbd as long as he's responsible with his collecting. Everyone collects something.

• Nope. I grew up in a familt of comic book nerds. I'm not even tripping over it

• If he's hot idgaf

• I really don't care. If we click and I really like him whatever he's into doesn't matter.

• Naw I find it more as a common interest.

• Not a deal breaker.