How many dates does it take for you to know that you dont have chemistry?

And do both parties can feel that they dont have or have chemistry?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say three. The first date will probably be awkward, second your warming up, third you guys should be comfortable enough to see if it's going anywhere. (This is based on if you are in communication as well -- as in texting and calling on a regular basis.)

• Definitely first date is awkward but after sitting with the person for a few hours, I guess you'll get the feel.

What Guys Said 3

• Should take just one.

• I think it depends how you met them. If you just randomly met them it might take a few dates just to get to know the person, then a couple to know if you have chemistry But if you already knew them, like through friends or something, it would probably be less.

• 1 or 2. Just 1 for the most part lol I think I can tell pretty quickly.

• So if it reaches, lets say 5 dates, there's something already?

• Hahah fair enough. Thanks!

• GOod luck!

What Girls Said 3

• All it takes is 1 date for me. I know pretty quickly if I have chemistry with someone. I'm not the type of person where it builds with time. Either we have it and become something more or don't and you get friendzoned. No in between

• I think that in the first date you should realize if you match or no... In the first date, you have to ask the guy things you consider important to know before you get to anything else..

• U usually tell on the first or second one