I like a tomboy?

Hi everyone! I've been digging this girl for a little while now and I just realized she is a Tom boy. I have no issues with this as she is still very attractive and very cool. I'm unsure how to tell if a tomboy likes me though. For that matter I don't know what to pick for date ideas. Should I feel weird for liking a tomboy?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's still a girl so date her like you would date any other girl.

• I was just worried she wouldn't like the same ideas for dates

• Well she probably doesn't like super girly stuff. Talk to her some more and see if you have some common interests or if you like to go to the same places. That will help you with date ideas.

What Girls Said 3

• whats wrong with a tomboy?

• Nothing is wrong in fact I love it. I'm just saying if we start dating which I hope we do I don't want to pick things to do that she doesn't like.

• dont worry about that man. just be urself, stay comfortable around her. if u click, awesome. if u dont, just dont force anything. that will only make it worse.

• She's still a girl and most likely will like what a typical girl would. So just go with your gut instinct

• She is still a girl.. The same rules apply

What Guys Said 2

• Tomboys are just as dateable as the rest of the girls.

• Basically, she's still a girl.