Girls, How should I contact her?

We made few eye contacts during seminar, but she left before the seminar was over. So I didn't have a chance to speak to her, she was cute. I only know her name, isn't it creepy to shoot her a message on FB (we never talked, dont know each other)

THE SEMINAR IS SCHEDULED ONCE A YEAR. Won't be able speak to her in person. :D

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• You should try to talk to her during Seminar again, if that option isn't available anymore, you should message her on FB.

• Take a stab in the dark, you have nothing to lose.

• Even though in person is better, I think your best shot is doing it by Facebook and ask to talk later somehow, then speak in person.

• that in some way makes it seem kind of cute and i personally wouldn't feel like you were 100% creep if you did that maybe 49%. u could ask her where she went or something casual then if you start to talk more ask her out.

• Go say hi. Seriously. It's not that hard. Just be friendly, and not creepy. It freaks girls out if you're creepy.

• Now when I see my question, I forgot one thing. Im at university and this seminar is scheduled just once a year :D So I unfortunately can't just go to speak to her. I hate online "dating" so that's why I ask. :D

• Well, then that's different.

• it's quite crappie i think, but why not? You can try.. who know she will answer positively.

• Not creepy. Take a shot and send her a message

• Text her, say " hey, i saw you at thd seminar, and you looked great, how are you?" Or something like that