Do white girls secretly know that non-white guys love them?

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes they know trust me they know I grew up with girls and I know how they think

0|1
    1|1
    • How do they think on this subject?

• Show All
    • I was there most of the time and they did so much trash talking about men right in front of me,

• Thanks for MH

What Girls Said 5

• obviously they do lol.

0|0
    0|1
    • How do you know?

• because race SHOULD be unimportant when it comes to love. any white or black people who actually understand the definition of love, will know that any other race is capable of loving them, and vice versa.

• lol...

• I got more tanned guys attracted to me than really snowflake white guys. White guys mostly think I look a little plain to them. So yeah I know.

0|1
    0|0
  • of course we do! We were born with this Super power. But it only works with non-white guys, unfortunately.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know this...
    it can't be true for everyone, so it probably isn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • What do you mean non-White guys? First I've heard of it

0|0
    0|3

What Guys Said 6

• white female stole their way to the top. They never earned it.

If it were not because of 500 years of slavery or the media white females wouldn't be as popular... or would they?

1|0
    0|1
    • I don't know I feel like they're inherently more attractive.

• Show All
    • I am still more sexually attracted to white women and think they're the best.

• break out of your conditioning.

• I like them, but not exclusively

1|0
    0|2
  • Everyone has preference and not all Asians do. I'm one of the odd ones that do like Caucasians.

1|0
    0|0
    • Stop the bullshit man..

• Show All
    • You know what? Fine you win. I'll stop with the bullshit and generic comments. They do know

• Good.

• There are some white girls that are weird too.. I mean I still love them. But if I said I only liked white girls I'd feel like some creep with a fetish...

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never thought of non-white girls liking me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Whoops, I thought this question asked about white guys and non-white girls.

• lmao

• I'm not white but white girls are equally attractive as brown/black/Asian/latina etc.
    But that's just me...

0|0
    0|2