Guys, if you'd been seeing a girl for 8 months what would you be expecting at this point?

This isn't in regards to your relationship status. But say this girl was really shy and it took about 5 months for you to kiss her as she rejected your attempts to kiss her previously. Then about 7 months in she plants one on you out nowhere and its really unexpected and passionate, what would you expect to come of this? If you invited her to your house would you expect there to be a part two?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I would let her get use to be before we did anything more or less break the ice.

What Guys Said 11

• 7 months before no kiss? I wouldn't be around for 8 months that is for sure unless I was in high school I guess, but your profile says between 25-29... If I dont get a kiss by date/week three at the latest, I would assume she is not interested and move on.

Good news for you is I suppose he really likes you if he is sticking around and not getting action elsewhere...

• Lol. He's 29, so doubt he's just waiting around for me. I'd be surprised if he wasn't getting any action, but there's nothing I can do since he's a free man. Yeah he did think I want interested at one point, but he knows how I feel

• What does 'seeing' mean in this context?

• We are dating, not exclusively

• There are some reasons. But I don't know if they reply, I've never met this guy. Just be aware that too much patients can sometimes be a warning sign as well. Not necessarily!

• Patience*. thanks voice to text

• If a girl kisses me out of nowhere after 7 months than I would be surprised. I would not expect a part two. We making progress here slow and steady.

• well I would not expect sex but more making out and maybe some groping

• Fair enough. This didn't take place though, in the back of my mind I wanted a part two but we just sat and watched a movie

• Possibly, I just didn't know where to begin. Like last time it was weird how I just jumped him and kissed him out of nowhere. Maybe I need alcohol lol I kid. Also how long do you think I should wait before suggesting our next date?

• how about ask him out today!! maybe for later in the week or next weekend

• I would certainly hope for a part 2.

• Lool me too, didn't happen though. Instead I kinda withdrew and was a lot more reserved this time

• I've read the comment by anonymous lol, ridiculous. I would wait patiently, ask if she is alright with moving forward. If not, I'll wait ^^

• Nice to know there are other patient men out there.

• WE SHOULD BECOME AN ITEM

• Yeah hopefully that's in the cards soon

• For her to screw me over, can't trust anyone.

• Lol and why would she do that

• 8 months should be around the time she starts trusting me enough to take anal.

• Lool anal you know, funny

• One word - roofies.

• 8 months and just a kiss? Id have left by then.