How do I get this guy to ask me out or make a move? Does he like me, confused?

I've known this guy a few months, I see him every weekend when I go out and I always talk to him on facebook, I am starting to get really attracted to him but I can't figure him out he always looks over at me when he sees me, I usually go over and talk to him first for a few minutes and he always smiles at me. conly problem is he's not very forward like other gys I have spoke to he doesn't tell me im pretty or that he likes me and he is quite blunt on the facebook messages , but he always replies quick and never ignores me and sometimes we will message all day and some days we don't talk and whenever he has seen me he will pop up the next day on Facebook asking if I had a good night, I have been talking to him for quite a long time now what is he thinking, does he not like me or is he shy?

Most Helpful Guy

• ok, you can wait for something to happen or you make it happen. maybe he doesn't get the hints. what if you just touch him , like put an arm on his arm, touch his hand or something like that. so you break the touching barriere, a lot of us guys wait for a women to do that. if he still doesn't get it, maybe he is just simply a complete dumbass or he isn't interested. you also seem to meet him at social gatterings, maybe he is uncomfortable. just go somewhere when you know he is available and ask him if he likes to drop by. so you 2 are alone. good luck, this guy sounds completely oblivious to me LOL

What Guys Said 1

• Why don't you ask him out?

What Girls Said 2

• You don't get him to ask you out... If he likes you, he will ask you out.

• If you just keep waiting for him, he may never make the move even if he really does like you. Girl just go talk to him already!