Girls, do outgoing girls ever go for quiet guys?

I'm a quiet guy, and I tend to be pretty reserved unless I'm around people I'm know well. I've liked this girl now for almost a year. I see her in the gym working out on a regular basis. She's very outgoing, she's always laughing, she's a varsity athlete, and she lifts weights and has the body to show for it. I think she's amazing. The thing is, I'm not sure if a girl like her would go for me. I work hard to be in shape and I'm pretty tall (6'2"), so I don't think I'd be disqualified physically. Do outgoing girls ever go for quieter guys?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Well my boyfriend was really shy and quiet when we first met and he's like that with new people. He works out, has 3 jobs, and still makes time for me. I'm very outgoing and going for a quiet guy was the best decision I've ever made. He's a bit more outgoing now. Maybe she'll break you out of your shell a little (:

What Girls Said 8

• Absolutely, my husband is the quietest man I've ever met when someone is around. He even had me talk to people who come to the door. I love that he's shy and gentle, it makes me even more attracted to him

• Sometimes they can be quite endearing.

• Of course! If a quiet guy could break out of his shell at least a little bit for her, dhe might fall for you. Show her your skills and great personality.

• I think it can definitely happen. Depends on what kind of guys she's into.

• Yesss I see this combo all the freaking time but usually the girl comes onto the guy

• Yes I find quiet guys interesting but he should talk to me openly and not only answer my questions like yes or no that's boring

• YES!!! :D love them <3

• Yes they do. Sometimes opposites fit nicely together bringing out what each of them lacks.