How to push him away?

I met this guy few months ago and to be honest he is a great catch. We have been texting a lot and it has been good.

I consider we were getting to close, to attached, we were talking about a lot of personal things and that is starting to make me feel uncomfortable.

He told me that he is attracted. I am attracted to him too but..

I DON'T WANT A RELATIONSHIP.

How can I push him away? I would like to keep him as friend if possible if not, it's ok too.

I already told him I want to take distance but he insists that if we get along good isn't logic.

Agree! Thanks
Thank you all for your answers. I really appreciate them. He's a nice guy and if I just cut it off as soon as possible and in a fast way ignoring him is the best.

I am just avoiding questions, taking hours to answer a message. Hopefully it will work.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Just tell him the classic "I'm not ready for a relationship right now"

or if you don't want him to have the hope of ever having a relationship with you , ever , tell him " Sorry but I only see you as my best friend"

If he result to begging you for a relationship, it time to just end the relationship and stop communicating with him.

• I'm not saying killing is a solution. But it's always an option.

• keeping him as a friend won't work.
    ... and yes your actions don't seem to be logic!

What Girls Said 2

• Just tell him that you're not looking for a relationship.

• I would try out a relationship with him even though you don't want one cuz I don't see why you wouldn't. Who knows, maybe he his your soul mate :3