Girls, I'm bi, and I really like this girl but she sees me as a friend, help?

Whener i try and flirt with her she just thinks I'm being friendly, how do I tell her I'm being gay with her?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was in Vienna last September, I was having coffee with a woman I had met. She was a co-worker. We had a great time. After walking back to my flat (she lived near) we said our goodbyes and she reached out a hand and touched my face and said, "I always found you so pretty." I wasn't sure for a moment but I was pretty sure that she was telling me she liked me. It gave me enough warning that the next time we had coffee together, it kept running through my mind.

To make a long story short, we walked home and she put her hand on my face and kissed me. First just a friendly girl kiss. After that, she stepped closer and kissed me more lovingly. We went to my apartment and she spent the night. It was my first and only girl relationship but it was lovely.

I think that giving me time to kind of know what she intended helped a lot. I don't know if it would work for you.

What Girls Said 8

• Well, is she bi? If she's not, then you need to let the crush go. Ask her if she is. There is no point to flirting with someone who isn't bisexual such as yourself. If that were me, it would make me uncomfortable.

• If she doesn't see it as flirting, she's probably not attracted to you. If you do want to know for sure, possibly risking the friendship, then ask her out on a date or tell her you really like her and think she's beautiful, something like that. :)

• I suppose ;)

• Sorry that was totally by accident lol

• Do you know her sexual orientation? Is she at least bi curious? Does she know you're bi?

You have to decide if telling her how you feel is worth any adverse affects to your friendship. You clearly want her to know that you like her as more of a friend and if you're willing to take the risk I think a forward approach is best. Even if she is bi, you could be taking a risk because, she just might not see you in that way. Weigh your options wisely and I hope everything works out for you.

• Okay, thank you :)

• Actions speak louder than words! Don't tell her, SHOW her! Take it from me, I'm an expert at converting girl friends into girlfriends with benefits ;)

• I am also bi myself and this happens to me a lot too. Probably you should stop treating her as a date because she is either not interested or she is not lesbian and doesn't get the signals.

• Is she into girls too?
    Maybe he more direct and say something
    Some people are hopeless at picking up hints (me included so I know what it's like)

• If she's straight, don't flirt with her. I actually am attracted to some girls (my best friend didn't know, though), but she tried to flirt and stuff. It made me feel very uncomfortable because I only see her as a friend. It almost ended our friendship. If your friend isn't interested, please don't try to flirt with her and stuff.

• just tell her. It's best you tell her that you're gay from your own mouth rather than other people telling her about you because sometimes whatever they say, may lead to another rumour about you so its best you tell her that you have feelings for her