Guys, Dating etiquette?

You ask out a girl and she suggests a possible day but can't guarantee as you live in different towns and she is waiting to hear if she'll be there with work on that day. Then she doesn't get back to you about it. Would you chase the girl up or assume that she's not interested and pull back from her?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• id give her another chance then... oif it happened only once :-P

What Guys Said 7

• Why are you asking us?

Nobodies a mind reader, and nobody likes people who play games.

What, if we yell you he'd probably chase are ya gonna say no intentionally?

• Why not just talk to him and communicate instead of expecting him to read your mind?

• Assume not interested & forget about her.

• You might want to send her a message and ask her why she did not reply. If she answers your messages, it is fine and if she still does not reply, just forget her and find a new girl for your next date.

• For a first date I'd just pull out of it.

• I'd chase her and message her

• I wouldn't make any assumptions but I wouldn't wait on her... I would continue dating and if she called to set something up, that would be fine, but I wouldn't attempt to schedule anything else until she called with a rock solid plan and asked.