Dating 3 guys at once does this make me a bitch?

So it has been more than two months that I'm dating 3 guys at the same time
The problem is I'm in love with one of them, whom feels not interessted in me. so I started dating other guys to feel equilibrated. And I feel like if I let go one of them I'll lose the equilbrium.
so here it is, one of them is in the military army ( I only see him once a week, sometimes I spend a month ) and I'm so attached to this person even if he is far from me ( we usually talk on the phone and it is enough for me )
so to fill up this emptiness, I started dating other persons and hang out with them when the one I appeciate or love is deployed
Does this make me a bit of a bitch? XD

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate the word "bitch". I'd say it makes you messed up, untrustworthy, and that you need to find an equilibrium within yourself, rather than with other people. You are a fully functional human being by yourself; no need to be a parasite.
    Word of advice: Stop dating. Once you can confidently state who you are based upon your own experiences and choices -and not upon the relationships you share with other people- once you can do that, you WILL be able to figure out what, and whom, you want to be with. Guaranteed. :)

What Guys Said 23

• Nothing makes you something unless you think you are it. Don't let people say you are something just because they don't agree with what you are doing.

Now if you are asking what to do about the guys then let me know.

• If you're not serious with any of them I don't see the problem.

It's not how I roll but I understand the concept.

• It should be, 'If she's not serious with any of them and they know about it' though.. otherwise it's just playing with people's feelings.. It's probably not being a bitch but it's just mean in my opinion..

• @Jxpxtxr I don't thats why communication is key.

• Communication yeah.. sometimes it's just not that simple

• Depends if you are leading them on to think they have relationship with you. But you can simply tell them that you like to see them on causal basis for now. Give them sex and keep them satisfied till your preferred one come home then you pursue him full on.

Unless you are promising them something special... i don't think you are a bitch

• No. I don't see anything wrong, though if I was one of them, I might be little upset about it. As long as none of them are official, I think you should be fine.

• Congrats you are a Bitch!! 😊

• if u play with their feelings... ughhhhh

:-/

• thats fucked up

• Short answer... yes. Yes it does. That is all I'm gonna say

• If you are having sex with all three than thank goodness that guy doesn't love you back.

• No i'm not having sex with any of them :-)

• If there's nothing sexual going on with any of them then is OK I guess. But don't think you should hold it for long or is going to cause problems. Also, if one of them start taking things serious and you're not there then you are going to hurt him. I know what you are doing here but be mindful of the situation

• Yes, it does.

• Yep. Guys are told not to "talk" to more than two girls at once

• Have you had sex with any of them?

• Tbh, I'd consider you more of a slut than a bitch.

• I will not comment on hwo wrong i find a girl giving it out to 3 dues at once...

• Is there a non military army?

• I feel sorry for all three of the guys, especially the one who is currently in service. F**k you op

• I'm not sure bitch covers it.

• Probably yes - If i was a guy that found out the girl I was seeing was also with two other people, I would drop her completely.

• yes, and it makes you a selfish one as well. while this guy is maybe just focussing on you, you are stringing along 2 other guys as well. if i were him i would drop you like a bag of shit. dude is in the army , risking his life when being deployed and you can't even show him some respect by just waiting for him to return. if you would take your own feelings for him, and his for you , serious enough, you wouldn't even try to fill in those blank spaces with 2 other guys who may like you as well.

• That depends. Do you have feelings for all of them? Do you see relationship potential with all of them? You don't want to deliberately waste a guy's time if you know deep down that there's nothing there.

• Not good at all girl. You're playing with their feelings.
    Yes we have feelings too!

• "A bit of a bitch?" Huh, that makes you a total basic bitch, girl. End it with the other guys right away

• If one of them is your boyfriend and you're still dating the other two, then yes.

What Girls Said 17

• NO it doesn't you're dating right? It's not a serious relationship? You can have as many as you like but when you find the right on end all others :)

• How would you feel if someone was dating you and others at the same time?

• I have a boyfriend so that's fine but I wouldn't mind don't tell me I won't know

• Depends if you made it "official" with any of the guys. If you're just dating and not putting on labels like "boyfriend/girlfriend" then I don't see anything wrong in what you're doing. If you're single, you can pretty much go out with whoever you want!

• Do they all know you're seeing others guys?
    If yes then you are not a biatch
    if no then you are a biatch.
    :)

• Yes. It does.

• Yeah, it does. I'd break up with two of them. Then date one.

• It means you got game.

• I wish I could do that sadly I can't thats why I'm always hurt by being loyal. No you're not a bitch you just have commitment issues.

• yes it does

• Do you really have to ask?

• You really shouldn't be dating more than one guy. It's considered cheating.

• It's not a nice thing to do. It's really trashy, ew.

• Erm... Maybe you should tell the boys instead of being so secretive. How would you feel if you found out somebody was cheating on you? Maybe you're just not somebody that's into single relationships. I forgot the word for somebody who likes more than one partner. It's poly something. Research into it and you might find that that is your sexual orientation

• Nope but I think you are a sex addict

• If it's casually dating, and you said your army guy doesn't seem as interested, then no I don't think you're being a bitch. Why pour all of your energy and affectionate into one man who doesn't reciprocate? You'll feel emotionally drained, and maybe physically. It can mess you up (this has happened to me).

• honestly it's inconsiderate and if you really loved the guy in the military you'd be faithful to him and only him. Then again you're a grown women so I can't dictate your opinion but he deserves WAY better... just sayin

• If you're not committed to any of them, no. Do whatever the hell you want.

• It makes you a trashy girl yes.