Describe the looks of your recent ex/ current partner?

I know its a weird question...

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

• He is 5'11 a bit on the bigger side but definitely not fat; healthy and he carries it well. He has little dents all of this nails. He has short brown hair, a mix of brown, green, and blue eyes. He wears glasses and has an eyebrow piercing. He has hair on his chest and belly. He has stretch marks on his back. He has wide feet and a nice ass. Big hands and one of his fingers has a freckle on it. He has nice lips and a nice nose. He has unattached earlobes. Ummm I dunno know what else I could say. He is perfect to me

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Recent (well my only) ex: Short, like 4'10", with brown hair, baby face, kinda chipmunk-ish teeth but not ridiculous, in fact it looked cute to me, brown eyes, average figure.

Current partner: Invisible, because I'm single ;-;

2|0
    0|0
  • My ex was gorgeous but she wasn't worth it.

2|0
    0|0
  • Most recent girl I dated?
    5'5" American born Vietnamese and Chinese
    Likes to party on the weekends, but enjoys staying home on week nights. Open minded and very social, she just disliked that I'm married to my job.

1|0
    0|0
  • red hair/green eyes... not xactly my partner... but she has this combo 8)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• 6'5, blond hair, blue eyes, Caucasian, athletic...

2|0
    0|0
  • Umm brown hair brown eyes pale skin tall and thin lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Half long brown hair, white skin, tall (6'3), skinny with broad shoulders, slightly muscled, big nose, great smile.

1|0
    0|0
  • almost 6' tall, brown hair, blue eyes, pale and skinny, love it lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Tall, athletic, slim, muscular, blonde, blue eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown hair, brown eyes, wore glasses sometimes, muscular

1|0
    0|0
  • African, 5'11, athletic skinny, gorgeous full lips, almond shaped eyes, big smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Caucasian, 6", dark eyes, dark brown hair, not fat but big with beard.

1|0
    0|0