Girls, would it matter to you if you were dating a guy who you really loved, but he told he was a virgin?

If you really liked the guy you were with but he told you he was a virgin would this be a deal breaker to you. (assuming you had sexual experience.) How long would you wait if he told you he needed time to be comfortable enough to have sex with you. I ask because I am a virgin and I'm wondering if this would hurt me in a relationship. I would treat a girl really well I'm just wondering if being a vigin would make a girl not want to date me.

• Eww I don't do virgin losers.
    3% (1)
  • I don't think I could be In a relationship like that because I love sex.
    0% (0)
  • I would not mind if I did not have to wait long.
    21% (7)
  • I would not mind and I would wait as long as it takes.
    76% (26)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• It would make me feel more comfortable because from my experience it seems that sex is all guys are after (no offense to any guys like i said based on my experience) and by saying you are a virgin it would make me feel that you might actually be invested in my personality versus my pants

• I'm glad that you say that. I hope I can meet a girl who thinks like you. Everyone seems to care so much about sex now.

• Yeah it sucks. I've never been a very physical person and even simple things like hand holding freak me out I'm a weirdo : )

• Yeah I'm 24 and have never been in a relationship so don't feel to weird. I think you have the right idea it's good to know that you have the connection before doing anything physical.

• Wouldn't work for me, but there are plenty of women out there who would be happy about that. It's all about personal preference and shared ideals and desires :)

I think this is the type of thing that would come up long before I'd developed very strong feelings so the whole "guy you really love" bit is largely irrelevant.

• Wait as long as you need to. It's hard not to feel pressured and insecure, but always do what is best/comfortable for you.

• I would not mind it.

• If you love the person, you'll wait as long as it takes. I waited over a year but it was fine, I would've waited as long as it took. It'd be another thing if they stated from the beginning sex was off the table tho. I can wait but if it was never gonna happen...

• LoL, I don't really care.

• I voted D.

And that's if I REALLY would lay down my life for him.

• I think the poll results tell you that most girls don't care. It's really not that big of a deal

• Neither the guy I'm with nor I's had sex before -or even been involved with anyone. It's nice not feeling any sort of pressure to get my pants off.

• Honestly, I'd rather have a virgin male than have a guy who's d*ck has been all used up and has had ton of bodily fluids on it like a public toilet.